Question: What do roasted Brussels sprouts, Marin Sun Farms burgers, miso mushroom soup and Sharlyn melons all have in common?
Answer: They're local . . . students love them . . . and they're favorites on the Bay menu!
Students’ comprehensive service fee includes the cost of all on-campus food and drink, so the exchange of cash is not part of our school day. The Bay School composts, recycles and aims for zero waste
- cooked on-site from scratch
- local, seasonal, and continually changing
- ecologically conscious, predominantly organic and feature grass-fed or free range, hormone- and antibiotic-free meat
- low in salt and sugar and free of transfats
- accompanied every day by a salad bar
- reflective of a range of ethnic backgrounds
- accommodating of special dietary needs
- just a part of our love of food; mornings at The Bay School begin with bagels, fresh breads and jams, fresh fruit and hot tea